GI wire is a zinc coated steel wire used for applications that demand longevity. We dealing in GI wire in our state-of-the-art facility using ‘Hot Dip’ technology to ensure durability and long-lasting resistance to corrosion.
- Uniform zinc coating applied using ‘Hot Dip’ galvanising technology.
- Uniform wire thickness with longer barbs at a uniform distance.
- Quality control at every step from iron ore and steel making to final manufacturing.
- Withstands corrosion/rusting even in harsh conditions.
- Extremely strong and flexible.